September 2016 Newsletter
- Picnic for Kimberly-Clark Memphis Mill retirees
- KCCU MasterCard... Love at First Swipe!
- New, Used, and Refinanced Auto Loans as low as 1.99% APR
- Deposit checks using your iPhone or tablet
Information about our services!
New Fraud Prevention Service
In our continuing efforts to keep your accounts secure, we’ve improved our alert system for potential fraud on your cards. Here’s how it works:
Remember – our messages will never ask for your PIN or account number.
- When potential fraud is detected, you will receive an automatic email notification, with the option to reply with “fraud” or “no fraud.”
- One minute after the email, you will receive a text alert, which also has the “fraud” or “no fraud” option.
- If there is no response received from you, you will then receive automatic phone calls to confirm or deny fraud. The call will also give the option of speaking to a fraud analyst.
The phone number for our Fraud Center has changed to 1-800-417-4592
. If you add this number to your phone contacts and label it “Fraud Center,” it will display on your phone whenever you get a call from this number.
Important Information for MasterCard Credit and Debit Cards!
APR=Annual Percentage Rate
APY=Annual Percentage Yield
CO-OP ATM and Shared Branch Locators
Nearly 30,000 ATMS and 5,000+ shared branches means you have more direct, surcharge-free access to your money...